Friday, July 1, 2011

Introductions are in Order

Hey everybody. I'm Arcthos, and welcome to The Players' Consortium! We're here to blog about a subject near and dear to many of you: videogames! Look for any comments by me in this golden Trebuchet font.

Hello internet. I am Kisa and I will be the blue courier-styled artsy ranger for this blog. Please join us for geek rants on video games and things related to video games and feel free to constructively critcize us as we learn about the wonderful world of blogging.

Hey! I'm beruset and I have no idea what I'm doing! Keep that in mind when you see green verdana. Hopefully I'll get this all sorted out and bring you the very best in amateur blogging.

Heyo, I'm Sanevin, and I'll be messin around with the colors until I find something that clicks with the background. I intend to talk mostly about free-to-play and indie games, possibly covering some of the technical side of things as well.

Edit: Looks like the white works like I thought it would, excellent.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to meet you all :D

    I'm going to be a regular stalker here, putting my 2 copper in wherever I feel I have something to add to the conversation. Feel free to start an argument with me over my opinions (note that I said argument, not yelling match) as I will do the same with yours. Yay civility!

    ReplyDelete