Thursday, July 21, 2011

Family Guy MMO: Freakin' Sweet?

Fox has recently announced a Family Guy MMO set to launch later this year. Being the fan that I am, I had to check it out. It's free-to-play and browser based, so if you love Family Guy like me, or just want another reason to dog on 'em, you should check it out

So far, you can register and create a character, but there's no word on precisely when open beta will start. It's a class based combat game, like your typical MMORPG, but each class is based solely on a character from the show. So far the classes are Stewie, Peter, Lois, Chris, and an inaccessible Brian. No word on whether or not there's more to come. Also no word on who or what you'll be fighting. I can't imagine anything other than scrapping with a giant rooster, but we shall see. I'm also not sure what role, if any, the actual characters will play in this game. Please leave your thoughts, predictions, critiques, and/or anything at all you can think to say in the comments.
-beruset 

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Thanks for informing me on this, I too am a huge fan of the show. The only character I can think of that all the other characters hate is James Wood. Do you know when the game will launch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I could help. Unfortunately, I don't have any more info on the launch date, but I will leave another comment here once I know more

    ReplyDelete